The administrator of data collected via the Website www.singletrackglacensis.eu is the Bystrzyca Kłodzka Commune with its registered office at street Plac Wolności 1, 57-500 Bystrzyca Kłodzka, NIP: 881-10-06-578, e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” and is also the Service Provider.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
The website does not collect and store Personal Data.
- The Service Provider’s website uses “cookies”. No change in the browser settings on the part of the Customer is tantamount to consenting to their use.
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- The Website uses three types of “cookies”: “session”, “permanent” and “analytical”.
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out (leaving the Website).
- “Persistent” cookies are stored in the Customer’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the Customer.
- “Analytical” cookies enable better understanding of the Customer’s interaction with the content of the Website and better organize its layout. “Analytical” “cookies” collect information about the way the Service is used by the Service Recipient, the type of page from which the Service Recipient has been redirected, and the number of visits and the time of the Service Recipient’s visit to the Site. This information does not record specific personal data of the Service Recipient, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the Website.
- The Service Recipient has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling “cookies” is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The website does not collect and store personal data.